Leader’s ability to provide high-quality, timely and cost-effective services in a safe operating environment stems from the Company’s core competencies.
Our core competencies are:
- Two service lines focused on the completion/production phases of oil and natural gas wells: coiled tubing, and nitrogen;
- Service area ranging across the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin;
- Operating bases in Grande Prairie and Hinton, Alberta;
- Company-owned service, overhaul and manufacturing facility at Grande Prairie;
- A modern fleet of owned and operated equipment that is manufactured to spec or designed and manufactured in-house;
- Up-to-date safety and training; and
- In-house technology and innovation.