Leader Energy is always looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals to join our team. The company is looking for experienced people to fill various positions. We attract and maintain our skilled work force by providing training, competitive pay, and a generous benefit package.
Leader Energy is committed to promoting a diverse workforce. It is our policy not to discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
***This is a full-time position, working a 14/7 schedule out of the Weatherford, Oklahoma facility. CDL Certification with Tanker & Hazmat Endorsement required.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR I
- Operate a MVR in commerce
- Perform DOT pre-trip on vehicles
- Create and maintain logs and paperwork
- Assist at facility and in the field
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR II
- Assist in rigging operations
- Monitor water supplies and chemical counts
- Relieve or assist pump operators
- Transfer Nitrogen product to pumps
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR III
- Prepare and operate pumping equipment
- Maintain pumps and assist with Coiled Tubing unit as needed
- Assist in maintenance of pumps
- Train other employees job duties associated with pumping operations
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR IV
- Prepare and operate any equipment required to complete customers requested work
- Maintain Coiled Tubing equipment for ready operation
- Assist Service Supervisor in job execution
- Train other employees job duties and responsibilities as needed.