Leader Energy is dedicated to ensuring we provide a safe and healthful working environment for all of our employees. Established in January of 2016, Leader Energy is being built on the foundation of a zero incident culture.
Leader Energy follows strict training requirements. All Leader Energy employees are required to be trained in:
- SafeLand USA Basic Safety Awareness Orientation.
- First Aid/CPR/Blood Bourne Pathogens/AED.
- BOP Supervisory Level training conducted by Wild Well
- Any other specialized safety related training.
Leader Energy is an active member of ISNetworld and PEC Premier.
Leader Energy currently has 2 Safety Professionals that have completed a four year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Industrial Safety or Safety and Environmental Management.
Safety Professionals responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Conduct weekly inspections on each Unit
- Conduct safety training
- Investigate all incidents
- Maintain and continuously update Leader Energy‘s all- inclusive Standard Operating Procedure Manual
- Maintain all aspects of Leader Energy‘s Safety Program